Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is. This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly

+7
dinarstar
hithere
Jayzze
bobd
Kevind53
Clydesdale
RISHAWN216
11 posters

Go down

If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly Empty If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is. This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly

Post by RISHAWN216 Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 am

March 16,

Greetings BH Group
Members,

For those of you
that have been listening attentively to our recent Monday
Night Conference Calls you understand that I believe the
“blessing” of the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar
may be getting very close. As I mentioned, I’m working
with a couple of other groups to combine our TOTAL
amount of Dinars to use as LEVERAGE to get ALL
our members the HIGHEST possible rate from each of
the three major banks: Welles Fargo, Chase and Bank of
America.

I encourage you to
have some type of banking account, preferably a
non-interesting bearing account with at least one of these
three banks. At the moment, Welles Fargo seems
to be the most co-operative and competitive so that would be
my first choice, if they are in your area. I
don’t think there will be a significant difference
between these banks BUT a few percentage points can make
a HUGE difference!

We need YOUR
most accurate and up to date CONTACT
information IMMEDIATELY. We’ll be
sending an Excel Spread sheet containing this information on
the BH Group members or ANYONE you bought Dinars for that
are not registered with us to these banks. The bank
YOU choose will email you or contact you directly
about the RATE and PERK packages they’ll be offering
and give you our Group ID number that you’ll
need when you go to your local branch to exchange Dinars for
Dollars.

One of the
KEY features we have been told is that if your name
is on the list we submit to the banks, you will be
“locked in” at our GROUP RATE,
which will be the highest rate available. My
goal has been to get the best rate possible for ALL
our members no matter how many Dinar they own, so that it
will be fair for EVERYONE! Please provide the
following information IMMEDIATELY to help us help
YOU.

PLEASE go to our
website
www.thebhgroup.org, click on the “Sign up for The
BH Group Newsletter
” in the bottom right
corner of the HOME PAGE, and fill out the form. This will
provide the necessary information for the bank and update
our records simultaneously.

PLEASE do
not phone us or come to our headquarters as we have much to
do and you’ll be notified by us when I CONFIRM
the Revaluation has occurred by our FREE TEXT
Program
(Text to: 90210 and type THE BH
GROUP
in the body of the text and then send,
you’ll receive an instant confirmation) and
we’ll also be sending an email to our entire
group. Both of these media will be leading you to our
web site:
www.thbhgroup.org for the RATE & DATE Announcement
and continuing EXCHANGE
INFORMATION

This is NOT a
CONFIRMATION
that the RV has occurred but we are doing
our best with the information we believe to be accurate so
we are prepared when the “blessing” finally
becomes a reality!

Sincerely,

Brad and The BH
Group Team

RISHAWN216

Back to top Go down

If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly Empty Re: If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is. This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly

Post by Clydesdale Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 am

JMO But I would not give anyone on here my name or contact info. This seems Like a scam to me.

If it was an elite member maybe, but definitely not a novice.

I would advise against it.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 3151798102
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly Empty Re: If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is. This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly

Post by Clydesdale Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 am

All you should need is their group ID#. They should have no need to have your info at all.
If it truly is a real deal being worked out with banks all you should have to do is bring the group
ID# or some sort of passcode. Please IMHO DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CONTACT INFO TO ANYONE BUT YOUR BANK.

JESUS IS KING :king: GOD BLESS YOU ALL If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 3151798102
If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly Clyde2
Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:09 am

ALEXA traffic rank of thebhgroup.org is around 1.7 million so it's not that well known.

Just trying to protect my friends.

Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Anyone else have a comment?

Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:51 pm

You about summed it up for me bro.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 2805820865  If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 2805820865  If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 2805820865  If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:00 pm

LOL good, just making sure I wasn't the only one with suspicions.

Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bobd Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 pm

WHO ARE THESE GUYS, FOLLOWING WHAT I THINK IS GOOD ADVISE WE SHOULD ALL GO STEALTH WHEN THIS OCCURS. NOW THIS GROUP WANTS ALL OUR INFO TO HELP US. SOUNDS LIKE BLACK CHEVY SUBURBANS AND SILENT HELIOCOPTERS TO ME. I WILL TAKE MY PERCENTAGE CHANCES ON MY OWN. SORRY SOMETHING SMELLS HERE.

chillout hemademe bigsmile
bobd
bobd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 pm

question was not this the group that the feds raided several months back?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hithere Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Whats in it for BH Group? Why not just pass this incredible offer with only their ID#? Then with that # I can go to WF and work from there.
hithere
hithere
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:22 pm

No need to share personal info with any of them. Big NO-NO

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Proactive1 Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:37 pm

You are correct, Jayzze. I remember when this happened. I had received an email stating that he needed our help because the Feds had raided his home/offices and tookeverything....dinar included.

Proactive1

Back to top Go down

Post by blinkster Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:45 pm

Something smells here...

"For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God."
Romans 8:14

blinkster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:14 pm

It would appear you may be correct ... there was indeed a raid in their building, on a sealed warrant. http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=645020#.T2ZAnTagt1M

Dinar Daddy had a pretty good review of the incident. This is an excerpt from it:
As far as The BH Group goes, the raid had EVERYTHING to do with their
Hedge Fund that they charged people $ 750 to reserve their spots in and
that they publicly solicited business for. Those two actions are
apparently illegal. From what I understand, the raid had NOTHING to do
with their selling of Dinar, but everything to do with their Fund. I do
NOT know anything more than that so please don’t ask me to elaborate on
it as it would only be speculation by me, if this isn’t already.

http://iraqidinarnews.net/blog/2011/07/30/dinar-daddy-my-take-on-what-happened-to-the-bh-group-more%E2%80%A6/

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 2805820865  If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 2805820865  If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 2805820865  If Your A Dinar Veteran, Than You Know Who The BH Group Is.  This Is there Notice On All the Latest Intel. Love n Light Abundantly 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:35 pm

thanks for your reply on bh group it looks like extreme caution should be ued
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarstar Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:36 pm

jayzze wrote:thanks for your reply on bh group it looks like extreme caution should be ued

Please keep in mind jayzze,these are just opinions and material presented on this site is in no way condemning nor supporting BH group.
As usual,we should each of us do our due diligence,prior to taking steps that would reveal personal information to others.
Blessings. :|

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It's the courage to continue that counts."
Winston Churchill
(1874-1965)
hug

dinarstar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Queen Dinar Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:31 pm

We need to keep our personal information - PERSONAL - any site asking for that information needs to be reviewed carefully. Your money can disappear quickly by revealing how much dinar you hold and a personal link to it!!! Be care!!

Queen Dinar

Back to top Go down

Post by Clydesdale Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:06 pm

anybody have an account with Welles Fargo? Never Heard of them.

I know people that have accounts at Wells Fargo, but never heard of Welles Fargo.

LOL WOW

In my opinion if you are going to perpetrate a crime at least make sure you have the right info. WOW LOL

Clydesdale
Clydesdale
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:09 pm

This thread needs to go away- You are pulverizing a roadkill gator-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum