Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
exactly who knows what??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

exactly who knows what???

+7
UNEEK
Splovengates
nwrichard
Inquisitive one
Kevind53
Ponee
iowaboy
11 posters

Go down

exactly who knows what??? Empty exactly who knows what???

Post by iowaboy Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:41 pm

I'M CONFUSED, I THOUGHT THERE WAS TO BE SEMI ACCURATE INFO HERE, and on other similar boards. I see Okie Called it, then I stumble on another site, where a huge character assassination on Okie, and everyone saying he is a scam artist. Dinar Gurus seems to pick and choose what posts they copy and paste, as does Dinar Recaps. I see guessing, conjecture, dancing, hoping and praying. I see people trying to grab attention, and insulting each other. I see concern for others, and I see what seems to be attention grabbers. Is there anyone that actually knows what the HEQQ is going on??

iowaboy

Back to top Go down

exactly who knows what??? Empty Re: exactly who knows what???

Post by Ponee Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:43 pm

simply put no, uh uh.. not at all.....

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Okie has called it because based upon confirmation of the information he had that it had indeed been released. Is he right? Time will tell, if he is wrong, well he is just human and stuff happens. A number of intel gatherers also called it so he sure will not be alone in it.

If other sites choose to attack Okie and others, so be it. We do not allow such things on this site, but we can not control what is said on others.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

exactly who knows what??? 2805820865  exactly who knows what??? 2805820865  exactly who knows what??? 2805820865  exactly who knows what??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by iowaboy Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:57 pm

I hear you, I just would like some straight talk and no song and dance, or someone looking for brownie points. I wont put anyone down, I am just asking questions, and sincerely appreciate any honest answer.

iowaboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Inquisitive one Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Never happen

Inquisitive one
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by iowaboy Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 pm

what will never happen, ??? a straight answer, is that what you mean.??

iowaboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Well what I just posted is as straight as it gets right now. The simple answer is I doubt that any person can prove it one way or the other right now. Time will provide the proof. Anyone who has ever dealt with intel will know that it's rarely a sure thing until after the fact. The providers are putting together the pieces of a puzzle, at times in the dark, and with only a few pieces provided at any one time. They fit them together based upon experience and knowledge and try to determine the answer.

When I was in the military we dealt with intel all the time. Sometimes it was right on, sometimes it was right but the timing was wrong, sometimes it was sorta right and sometimes it was dead wrong. Same people providing the best info they could, but that's life. I hope Okie is right, that would be wonderful, but regardless, the signs seem to be indicating an end to this roller coaster ride sooner than later. In the meantime, just relax and enjoy the ride ... the view is great up top .... maybe a little boring to get there, but I guarantee a lot of fun on the other side.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

exactly who knows what??? 2805820865  exactly who knows what??? 2805820865  exactly who knows what??? 2805820865  exactly who knows what??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by nwrichard Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:15 pm

One think I can say for sure is the CBI has updated for the 26th at 1166 USD
nwrichard
nwrichard
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:20 pm

exactly who knows what??? 2010_n10

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:26 pm

Well there Iowaboy I cannot speak for others but it is my conclusion from your post the you know exactly what is going on --

With so many forums - and I know of at least 23 -- and with the numbers being in the thousands participating -- it is no surprise that you would see all of what you say you see --

I wish I could write a script that would ease your mind and settle your nerves but the fact is -- with anything and everything there is going to be pro and con -- truth and lies - some folks with good pure intent and some without --

You can ask a lot of questions -- and trust me you will get lots of answers -- as you have already experienced -- Take it all in -- and sift through it -- kinda like panning for gold -- the good stuff will eventually surface to the top -- But understand this Iowaboy -- you still do the digging and the panning and the sifting -- It is part of the TEST --

This is a test -- some will pass with flying colors - and blaze new trails and do wonderful - amazing things --

Some will get through by the skin of their back side and wind up not much better than they are now --

Some will not be okay -- sad to say -- They will miss the mark -

It is up to each person to read everything - to question everything - Listen to what is being said -- read what is being said and by whom - Study all that you have gathered -- know yourself and what is in your heart -

It's really easy --- in my opinion of course -- whatever you carry in your heart -- how you treat other people -- this will determine your choices and decisions and how well you do on the test --

A strong physical body can do only so much if the mind and emotions are weak -- If there is a physical trauma and it is not restored quickly the emotional well being will suffer greatly and hinder healing dramatically --

If a strong mind and a strong faith do not come to the rescue there will be a major collapse in the structure -

I strongly urge you to care for yourself - focusing on strengthening your mind with knowledge of all areas -- address any emotional weaknesses -- double check your spiritual account and do not abuse the physical -- This is a TEST

Blessings to you Iowaboy from UNEEK
❤

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Great words Uneek! Ilikeyou

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by UNEEK Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Kevind53 --- ahhhhhhhhh thank you !!

exactly who knows what??? 949729897 ❤ exactly who knows what??? 949729897

Greatness lies, not in being strong, but in the right using of strength; and strength is not used rightly when it serves only to carry a man above his fellows for his own solitary glory. He is the greatest whose strength carries up the most hearts by the attraction of his own -- Bryant

“When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.” ― Wayne W. Dyer

To be persuasive, one must be believable;
To be believable, one must be credible;
To be credible, one must be truthful.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
UNEEK
UNEEK
VIP FEATURED MEMBER
VIP FEATURED MEMBER

http://souljourney.lefora.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:38 am

GOOD STUFF AS ALWAYS UNEEK!!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

exactly who knows what??? Smiley-happy093exactly who knows what??? 7_11_117exactly who knows what??? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by iowaboy Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:08 am

I want to dance the rv dance with all of you, thank you for your kind responses.

iowaboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:33 am

It feels really near...I hope it is! Many of us truly do need this for various reasons!!

COME ON...
RV ALREADY!

exactly who knows what??? Smiley-happy093exactly who knows what??? 7_11_117exactly who knows what??? Smiley-happy093
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 am

iowaboy wrote:I'M CONFUSED, I THOUGHT THERE WAS TO BE SEMI ACCURATE INFO HERE, and on other similar boards. I see Okie Called it, then I stumble on another site, where a huge character assassination on Okie, and everyone saying he is a scam artist. Dinar Gurus seems to pick and choose what posts they copy and paste, as does Dinar Recaps. I see guessing, conjecture, dancing, hoping and praying. I see people trying to grab attention, and insulting each other. I see concern for others, and I see what seems to be attention grabbers. Is there anyone that actually knows what the HEQQ is going on??

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF DINAR/REVALUATION.

this site has been cleaned up. no pumpers are welcome any longer. lower you expectation from the dramatics that prevail elsewhere.

STAY FOCUSED ON THE CRAWLER THAT SAYS "

IF YOU DONT SEE IT ON CBI OR FOREX, IT HAS NOT HAPPENED!

WELCOME TO OOM!

We would like to extend an invitation to join our news only site at www.changesxchange.com Thank you!

AND WATCHING http://www.cbi.iq/?pid=Home&lang=en FOR REAL "INTEL" !!

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 am

Mitkire, I crown you the official welcome wagon! Thanks for the post on this thread. Very Happy

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by doodoo Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:03 am

Great question newbie. I suspect that a "glitch" may have occurred last night, thus delaying our announced RV! bigsmile

SENATOR DOODOO
Support Term Limits for US Congress
doodoo
doodoo
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Splovengates Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:06 am

exactly who knows what??? 31616910

"Things are looking very favorable for today into tomorrow night. Be ready between sunday and monday night, or maybe tuesday or wednesday. Could also be thursday but definitely by friday.... probably next week, monday or late tuesday night, wednesday morning to hear the RV and should be cashing in on the following tuesday the 1st of the month. Sooner more than later. This is an education in patience. GO RV GO Splovengates/CaptJerry

:cherry:"And I saw [3 angels] fly in the midst of heaven..." Rev 14
Splovengates
Splovengates
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mitkire Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:18 pm

pretty sure this .........

OKIE/BULLDOG75 MORNING UPDATE; 02/27/12 11:03AM CST.

Subject: OKIE/BULLDOG75 MORNING UPDATE; 02/27/12 11:03AM CST. Today at 11:08 am

FEB.27,2012 11:03AM CST.

OKIE/BULLDOG75

Bulldog75: 11AM CST: BULLDOG75 POST: Deuteronomy 1:11 : May the LORD, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times (1000x) and bless you as he has promised! Malachi 3:10 : Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

Bulldog75: OUR TIME IS NIGH. OUR MANNA COMES SOON TO NOW FOR WE BELIEVE

Bulldog75: PLEASE REMEMBER: OUR 747 PLANE HAS BEEN THE 7.45 IQD PEGGED TO THE BRITISH POUND. WE HAVE BEEN QUOTING THAT FOR SIX MONTHS.

Bulldog75: THE 7.45 IS THE END TO THE PROTOYPE '747'.

Bulldog75: Deuteronomy 1:11

New International Version (NIV)
11 May the LORD, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as he has promised! (ONE CAN INTERPRET THAT MANY WAYS. IT MAY HAVE BEEN MEANT TO MEAN: GENERATIONAL BLESSINGS, MONETARY OR HEALTH AND HAPPINESS) WHAT DO YOU THINK?

awilliams: expected GBP/IQD rate is 7.45. So 7.45 x 1.66 (GBP/USD rate) = $12.36 IQD/USD rate.

Bulldog75: AWILLIAMS; YOU ARE CORRECT, BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. EVERYONE :

is how OKIE got to this ...........

Okie's last pre-rv post

// 0 ? x - overFlowX : x;

overFlowY = y + renderedHeight + excessHeight - window.innerHeight - window.pageYOffset;
y = overFlowY > 0 ? y - overFlowY : y;

renderedElement.style.top = (y + 15) + "px";
renderedElement.style.left = (x + 15) + "px";

if (agt.indexOf("gecko") != -1 && agt.indexOf("win") != -1)
{
setTimeout('renderedElement.style.visibility = "visible"', 1);
}
else
{
renderedElement.style.visibility = "visible";
}
}
}

function Pagination()
{
}

function do_pagination_start()
{
var start = document.go_page.start.value;
start = (start > 2) ? 2 : start;
start = (start - 1) * 25;
start = (isNaN(start) || start < 0 ) ? 0 : start;

self.location.href = start ? '/t18957p'+start+'-okie-s-last-pre-rv-post' : '/t18957-okie-s-last-pre-rv-post';

}

function destroyPagination()
{
if (document.body.firstChild != originalFirstChild)
{
document.body.removeChild(document.body.firstChild);
}
}
//]]>

Goto page : 1, 2

Author

Elite Member

Subject: Okie's last pre-rv post Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 pm

Okie Update - Caps Corner Chat 02/22/2012

2 PM [..TS] 8:45 PM [weaver] OKIEOILMAN: GOOD EVENING AMERICA-SHIPS AT SEA-AND ALL OUR OVERSEAS FRIENDS.

TODAY HAS BEEN THE MOST INTENSIVE SENSITIVE INTEL DAY THAT HAS OCCURED IN MY 8 YEARS OF BEING IN THE DINAR DRAMA.

THERE ARE SO MUCH SECURITY INVOLVED TODAY THAT THE DETAILS I KNOW EACH WANT TO KNOW IS NOT PUBLISHABLE. LET ME SAY SIMPLY--BE ON THE HIGHEST STATE OF ALERT TONIGHT AND POSSIBLY RUNNING INTO TOMMOROW THAT YOU HAVE EVER BEEN.

PLEASE READ THIS FOLLOWING SENTENCE WITH UNDERSTANDING------THIS WILL BE MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. MY THANKS AND LOVE AND PRAYERS ARE FOR ALL OF YOU.-----KEY WORD HERE IS----------K E E P A L E R T!!!!!!! AND PLEASE--NO MORE E-MAILS--TEXT'S--OR PHONE CALL'S NUFF SAID-------OKIE

mitkire
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bikertrash Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:17 pm

Subject: Re: exactly who knows what???

So far no one has know anything that has been true as far as this happening. !!!!

Bikertrash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum